- This event has passed.
Tools for On-Farm Assessment: Hawkes Bay
September 28, 2018
This workshop will run through the tools we currently have at our fingertips for on-farm assessment including:
- Graham Shepherd’s new abbreviated VSA;
- Holistic Grazing observation tools;
- Brix, EC and Sap PH metres;
- Plate meters;
- Infiltration measurements;
- and of course, the trusty spade (and whatever else we come up with).
In addition, we will look at recording methods to ensure that the information you generate from your observations can be viewed over time.
These will be interactive days where everyone will get a chance to get their hands dirty and tune up your observation skills.
More details to be announced
WORKSHOP DURATION: approx. 3 hours
Arrive at 9.30 a.m. for Morning Tea. The Workshop will begin at 10 a.m.
. . .
ODPG Members: FREE
. . .
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST, please fill in the contact form: