The Organic Dairy & Pastoral Group is a group of farmers who see a positive future for organic, biological and regenerative farmers and their customers. We are continuously exploring all opportunities that help and support farmers of NZ. We also see ourselves as a lobby group to industry and support businesses, as without such a common voice, farmers concerns are often never heard.
We welcome and encourage anyone interested in organic pastoral farming.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or check out our Frequently Asked Questions page here.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Contact with other people who are interested in the organic dairying and pastoral sector.
- Advice from other organic farmers about issues and concerns that relate to your farming system.
- Access to a wide range of member-only resources.
- Discounts on our workshops
- And many other benefits – all listed below
PLEASE NOTE: Membership runs from 1st January to 31st December.
Payment of fees is by Bank Transfer, online or at your branch.
FARM MEMBERSHIP 2020 : OPENS DEC 1st 2019
- Access to members area on website
- Inclusion on email discussion group
- Free posting on website & Facebook (find and sell animals, hay, silage etc)
- Inclusion to Fieldays and discounts on ODPG speaker days
COST: $ 100.00 per year, GST inclusive
Please note, if you wish to advantage of the Ian Mitchell-Innes Workshop membership discount for 2020, please fill out the registration form on the event page:
COMMERCIAL MEMBERSHIP 2020 : OPENS DEC 1st 2019
If you are a commercial entity – product company, consultant or educator – involved in the Organic Farming industry, this membership is for you. We have your audience right here.
Commercial Members receive:
- Access to members resources on website
- Inclusion on email discussion group (not for promoting products)
- Member discounts for ODPG events and workshops
- Listing on our product suppliers page and detailed listing of products and services
- Advertising on our website
- Advertising in our regular members newsletter
- Display of your marketing material at all our events
- Listing of any events that you are holding on our events page
COST: $ 300.00 per year, GST inclusive