Australian Soil Ecologist, Dr Christine Jones, will be speaking at the following Beef & Lamb May workshops:
DIVERSITY FOR PROFIT | REGENERATIVE FARMING
In this presentation Dr Jones will explain how enhancing above – and below – ground diversity to maximise the power of photosynthesis and creating a robust soil microbiome:
- Significantly reduce the excretion of urinary N.
- Improves milk yield and milk quality.
- Increases weight gains in livestock.
- Reduces reliance on high-analysis N and P fertilisers, herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
- Improves soil structure and function.
- Optimises soil, plant, animal and human health, water quality and farm profit.
1st May in Clinton – View Event
14th May in Te Awamutu – View Event
16th May in Te Puke – View Event
18th May in Dargaville – View Event
Cover Photo Credit: Biegun Wschodni (Unsplash.com)