Only a few days left to book your ticket to the ODPG 2023 Conference ‘ORGANICS Past, Present & Future’. Take a look at the Schedule to see what’s happening!
- Ticket Deadline: Thursday 13th April at midnight.
- View the Full Schedule below
- SIX Speakers: Dr Christine Jones, Dr Andrew Smith, Jono Frew, Matt Gallagher, Nic Conland & Philippa Jamieson
- Learn about flourishing soil biomes, climate resilience, farming aligned with nature, organic certification, the new organic standard, fake meat and milk, and more…
- TWO Field Trips: Gavin Fisher’s Farm & Zealong Organic Tea Estate
- Take a tour around a truly inspirational Organic Farm and a thriving Organic Tea operation.
- One-Day Tickets Available
- Meals Included
- Special Venue Booked
- Prices from $100 – $499 (Members Discounts Available)
WE’D LIKE TO THANK ALL OUR SPONSORS who were extremely patient while we hastily changed our conference location from the site of cyclone devastation in Hawkes Bay.